With Freebird, you can save on rides anywhere. You get points anywhere that Uber or Lyft takes you: a friend's house, work, sporting events, the airport, movie theaters ... etc. Freebird partners with bars and restaurants to help drive traffic to local destinations.
1. Download and install the Freebird app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store – it’s free to download and use!
2. Connect your Uber and/or Lyft account to activate your Freebird account.
3. Link your credit card to your Freebird account and start searching for cash rewards at your favorite restaurants and bars.
4. Use your linked credit card at a participating establishment to earn cash-back rewards.
• You’ll also earn points anywhere you go including your home, business, airport, etc.
• Points are accrued and redeemed for cash.
• You can transfer cash from your Freebird account to your bank account at any time.
Users MUST request rides through Freebird Rides to receive the cash back offer.
Users are also encouraged to use Freebird at the end of the night to get home safely and earn cash back. Freebird is committed to end drunk driving and partners with prominent brands like Guinness and Crown Royal to offer discounted rides home.
Freebird is Free to use.
More Cash Back
Through the app you can discover businesses that offer cash back for your ride. All you need to do is make a valid purchase at the location using a credit card linked to your Freebird account.
Points are another way Freebird and participating partners can reward customers for trips. You can earn points for every trip you take on Freebird. Currently, your accumulated points will convert into more cash. Freebird will be rolling out numerous ways to redeem points.
Headquarters: Venice, California, USA
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Company Type: Private
Freebird makes it easy for ridesharing customers to earn cash back and points on your rides to restaurants, bars, and everywhere else you would go via the Uber and Lyft ride hailing platforms. They also partner with local establishments to offer rewards to make rideshare experiences easier on your wallet.
To use Freebird users must have connected Uber or Lyft Account.
Get $10 deposited to your Freebird Rides account when your friend takes their first ride. They'll receive $5 for each of their first two rides.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
1001Ways.co. is not licensed by or affiliated with any third-party marks on its website and they do not endorse, authorize, or sponsor our content except as noted herein.
1001Ways.co © All Rights Reserved.